Monday, April 10, 2006

Let the River run

This is something I wrote the day after I thought the River did not want to come. It was something written more to bullshit my mind than for any other reason.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are so so many beautiful amazing songs. This is one of them. I love the power and the energy its music has.To say the truth, not all the lyrics are great but, as usual we can find some wonderful parts, such as:

We're coming to the edge...
coming through the fog...
let all the dreamers wake the nation...
It's asking for the taking...
trembling, shaking...
Oh, my heart is aching (now for whatsoever reason it came to my mind those New Orleans funerals with music)
We, the great and the small, stand on a star, and blaze a trail of desire through the darkning dawn

Rivers are free. A song to freedom. They can't remain in a fixed place. You have to let the river run. You can't hold them against their will.

Yes I know, maybe the river does not know where to go, but have you ever really seen a stuck river? Sooner or later, the river will find its way. On his own. Let him do it. As the song, rivers are full of power and energy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things are different since the puzzle was built. Now I won't let the River run. Because I will only do it if I know he will be happy. Meanwhile this is not the case, I want him very very close to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home