Saturday, April 29, 2006

The diamond seeker and the senseless search

Tonight I don't have my favorite diamond. The one that shines most. But no, I am not alone. Some of the other diamonds are there. What a shame, they are not enough to fill the empty space.

So the seeker feels the instint to go and take a look at the diamond factory channel. One after the other, she talks to them.

I remember (well, I don't remember, I am not that old - but I've heard about it) the first radio days. The magic of someone talking and some other person, far away from he first one, feeling the connection.

How can a magic connection be described? I don't know really. I don't know. Perhaps this inner sense related to the radio. Feeling that the communication frequency is the same. The sound is clear. A soul talking to another soul. No noise. Sometimes even without words the communication is there. So intense, so sweet, so caressing, so full of magic.

The diamond seeker has examinated at least ten new diamonds today. Some of them pretend to be diamonds, but they are not. They are just a piece of glass. Some of them are diamonds, but they don't shine. Or if they do, the diamond seeker does not see the light. What at the end is the same that not having light at all. Some of them maybe can shine, but there is no connection. Like in the radio, one person speaking in one frequency, and the other person speaking in another frequency. No communication. No connection. No magic.

I don't really know why she has this naive thoughts and insists in seeking anyway. Who can be happy with a piece of glass once having been in the Kimberly mines?

I miss my favorite diamond. The one that shines above the others. But please, please keep the secret. He does not know how much he shines. Not yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home